Spring 2019 Vancouver Training is now SOLD OUT
Waiting list available - Please contact for more information
Now Accepting Registration - Fall 2019 Vancouver Training
Registration for Basic Training in EMDR
Please download and email the following to email@example.com
- The Registration Application Form.
- The Payment Information Form (Vancouver or Calgary). On Page 2 of the Payment Information Form, indicate if you would like to pay for the training via e-Transfer, or if you would like to pay for the training using the credit card payment plan.
- A signed and dated copy of the Participant's Agreement Form.
- A current copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of your current professional license OR your professional association registration. If you are not licensed or registered as an independent practitioner, please include the additional documentation described in the Non-Licensed or Non-Registered Applicant Form.
- If you are applying for a discount, include the Non-Profit Agency or Student Discount Form and provide a letter from your supervisor on your agency's letterhead verifying non-profit agency or student internship status. (Note: Clinicians in government settings are not eligible for the Non-Profit Agency discount).
- If you are a student, please obtain a letter from the registrar of your university documenting that you are enrolled as a full-time student in your graduate program.
- If you are requesting the reviewer's discount, please include a copy of your Certificate of Completion from your EMDRIA Approved Basic Training in EMDR.
- The Registration Package and Checklist Form.
- Please send all the above documents in one email with "REGISTRATION FOR BASIC TRAINING" in the subject line to < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Please read the Registration Information Form to familiarize yourself with eligibility, training requirements, and our refund policy.
Here is the Pre-Reading list. If you are accepted for Basic Training in EMDR, you will need to purchase both text books and read the specified sections prior to the first training session.
If you are currently enrolled in one of our training programs but are unable to complete it at this time, please print, scan, and email us the Transfer Request and Agreement Form.
Incomplete registrations will not be processed and will result in delays.
If you have any questions about the training or registration process,
please call Jasmine Alexander at (604) 477-7447.
The EMDR Center of Canada is approved by the Canadian Psychological Association to offer 58 continuing education credits for psychologists. The EMDR Center of Canada maintains responsibility for the program.
This training has been approved for 47.5 CEs for Washington State Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, and Licensed Social Workers. WMHCA Provider #1907
The EMDR Center of Canada
Maple Ridge, BC (604) 477-7447
Copyright © 2018-2019 Jasmine Alexander MA, RPC, RCC, CCC, CCPCPR