We know how difficult it can be to receive feedback on your clinical work.
Our consultations provide professional support that is non-judgmental, compassionate, and highly accessible.
Individual and Group Consultation
The EMDR Center of Canada offers individual and group consultation to support therapists on their journeys as EMDR Therapists looking to become Certified.
As well, we also offer clinical support for the treatment of complex cases.
Consultation is also available for those who are looking to deepen their knowledge and clinical skills in the application of EMDR Therapy.
Consultation for Certification
- EMDRIA Certification Groups via Remote Teleconference
- Present case material and learn from other clinicians’ cases from the comfort of your home or office
- Sign up for the dates that fit your schedule
- Group consultation sessions provide two hours of in-depth support and feedback
- Affordable Fee
Consultations will focus on
- How to formulate strong Case Conceptualizations
- Assessing readiness for EMDR Therapy
- Ensuring fidelity to the EMDR procedural steps
- Knowing when to utilize modified EMDR protocols
- Screening for and understanding Dissociative Disorders and Dissociation
- Target Selection
- Theoretical Concepts
- Applying EMDR Therapy with Complex PTSD and special cases
- Discussing transference and counter-transference
- Addressing any questions or concerns
Consultant in Training
Become an EMDRIA Approved Consultant. Learn how to provide consultation to EMDR trained clinicians. Please contact Jasmine Alexander for more details.