Our comprehensive, all-inclusive Basic Training in EMDR provides clinically focused training. Training sessions are offered in four modules spread over 12 weeks
This comprehensive training will enable you to:
- learn basic and advanced EMDR concepts and procedures
- integrate EMDR Therapy into your clinical practice
- understand the effects of trauma and how to stabilize dissociative clients
- formulate strong and clear case conceptualizations of your clients
- experience a paced learning environment & training curriculum
- receive in-depth 1:1 feedback and support
- learn in small class sizes
What we offer:
Evidence-based, post-graduate education and training in the diagnosis and treatment of survivors of trauma and neglect through proven workshops and home study programs.
Our complete EMDRIA Approved Training package includes:
- lectures and discussion
- experiential learning
- all EMDRIA required consultation hours
Discounted rates for students, interns, non-profit agency employees, and those refreshing their EMDR training
Our complete range of offerings:
Comprehensive, clinically focused, Basic Training in EMDR Therapy.
Here are links to our Training Schedule, Visual Overview, Registration Forms, and frequently asked questions and answers about our EMDR training.
In-depth, non-judgmental, and supportive consultation are available to deepen your knowledge and increase your confidence. Consultations address key issues such as:
Case Formulation and Treatment Planning; Target Sequencing; the AIP Model; the EMDR Standard Procedural Steps; Dissociative screening; and Standard, Modified and Advanced EMDR Procedures.
Consultation provided for:
- EMDRIA Certification
- Working with Complex Cases
- Dissociative Disorders
- Children and Adolescents